QUEEN, QUEEN, TWIN W/TRUNDLE
Peek A Boo well known ‘Roberts Way’ just two houses to the beach in Seaside, Florida! This dreamy beach hideaway will give you a vacation that will have you feeling like a local in no time.
You’ll know you’ve arrived at this shaded retreat when you spy a coastal, white, bungalow surrounded by beautiful trees and the crashing sound of waves in the distance. Head into the front doors into the first level and expect to enter a fully equipped kitchen-complete with all necessary appliances throughout, as well as classic black and white floor tiles on the floor. Right next to the kitchen is a convenient and cozy dining nook for four, as well as an open living area, featuring comfortable seating for all and a flatscreen TV. Also on this floor are two bedrooms down, the first a queen bedroom and the second a twin with trundle; both bedrooms share a full bath with a single vanity and a tub/shower combo. Additionally, this story provides plenty of refreshing, natural light, as there are many windows surrounding the space.
The true gem of the home is the open-air rear front porch that features rockers and an outdoor dining table perfect for morning coffee or dining al fresco. This open porch overlooks a park like setting, a Seaside secret called Rosewalk that all homes face, a perfect place to watch the kids play or just enjoy the natural beauty and downtime.
The second story of this home offers a large queen bedroom, featuring a toilet closet and a single vanity in room. There is a private balcony off the queen overlooking town and providing views as well as enchanting sounds of the gulf! This home has an incredible location just two houses to the beach, private residential Seaside beach access at Tupelo Pavilion, and a short walk to all things Seaside, Florida!
Bonuses include a laundry room and an outdoor shower with hot water. This cottage is perfect for any beach lover!
*5-night minimum stay Spring & Summer; 3 night minimum Fall; 2 night minimum winter. Must be 25 years of age to rent and sign registration.
* Features 738 square feet
* Private Residential Seaside beach access at Tupelo Pavilion
* Outdoor shower
* Washer & Dryer
* Peacock Alley Linens - Fresh and luxurious Peacock Alley towels and sheets throughout the home
* Access to 3 swimming pools, 5 Clay tennis courts & 3 Pickle ball courts (court fees apply), and a fitness center
* Welcome tote with 2 beach towels, a complimentary bottle of wine, and complimentary rental bikes included
* Personalized service throughout your stay with starter amenities provided
* 2 parking passes for two-bedroom and larger homes are issued. A golf cart is considered a car. Golf carts for non-homeowners visiting Seaside are prohibited. Special circumstances and medical needs requests require a golf cart permit.
* No pets allowed