COVID-19 TRAVEL UPDATES 5.27.20 TRAVEL BAN LIFTED
SEASIDE, FLORIDA TOWN UPDATE
- Effective today, the FL Governor has lifted the short term rental ban. We are now welcoming guests 5/20/20 and taking new reservations now, please call 1-855-411-1447 or visit our website.
- The current restrictions per the Walton County Short Term Rental Plan are limitations on travelers from hot spots per the Florida Governor's Executive Orders for New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, and Louisiana. Travelers from these hot spots must have a reservation greater then 15 days and must quarantine the first 14 days of the reservation for the next 45 days. After July 2, 2020 normal short term rentals are allowed for these states.
- Seaside Al Fresco opens May 29, 2020, an open air concept for stores and restaurants. Seaside Commercial Beach access points to reopen May 29th. The Seaside Swim & Tennis is aligned with Commercial for opening on May 29.
- The pools will have limited capacity on a first-come-first-served basis. The fitness center and yoga room will remain closed. The croquet lawn, shuffleboard, volleyball, and badminton courts will be open for use. We ask that guests bring their own sports equipment. The playground area including the basketball court will remain closed.
- Tennis regulations: *Please bring your own racquets, balls, and other equipment, *Towel service will not be available, *Water will not be available, please bring your own (see Swim & Tennis page for a complete listing of rules)
- The Seaside residential beaches accessed by the residential pavilions for use by our Seaside homeowners and our Seaside rental guests are now open with NO RESTRICTIONS. Please follow social distancing guidelines of less than 10 people are allowed, but must remain 6 feet apart.
- The SeasideFL Commercial district plans a phased reopening beginning May 29, 2020. Learm more here: Seaside Al Fresco
- Restaurants have the option to offer to go food options. Open in Seaside for to go orders only: Great Southern, Bud & Alley's locations, Pickles, Wild Bill's Hot Dogs, Cocina Cubana, The Shrimp Shack, Crepes du Soleil, Modica Market, and Amavida Coffee.
- Modica Market is Open Daily from 7AM to 6PM.
REVISED CANCELLATION POLICY:
- COVID 19 Cancellation Policy - 48 Hour Flexible Cancellation Policy - Valid on bookings made between March 31, 2020 to May 31, 2020. New reservations made during this time period are refundable and may be canceled up to 48 hours prior to arrival due to Seaside Commercial District Closure and other COVID 19 Travel restrictions.
Information for Travelers:
For Homeowner’s Collection Information on Traveler Insurance click here.
All travelers should refer to the CDC for the most up-to-date travel information.
FLORIDA COVID Public Website and Call Center:
Visit the Florida Department of Health’s dedicated COVID-19 web page for information and guidance regarding COVID-19 in Florida.