COVID-19 TRAVEL UPDATES 4.2.20
- Moved reservations from March 21 - April 30, 2020 will receive 10% SAVINGS on transferring the existing booking to a time period between June 1 - December 31, 2020.
- New reservations booked for March 21 - April 30, 2020 can cancel up to 24 hours prior to arrival to receive a refund.
SEASIDE, FLORIDA TOWN UPDATE:
- Our private vacation homes remain open for rental business.
- The SeasideFL town center businesses and swim & fitness are closed from March 21 at noon - April 30, 2020.
- SeasideFL has implemented an 8pm all ages curfew in town that is strictly enforced.
- Restaurants have the option to offer to go food options.
- Local grocery stores have shortened hours.
- Air Stream row has shortened hours for pick up. The Great Melt Down, Crepes DuSoleil, Bud & Alleys, Ji Shi Kitchen, and Great Southern Cafe are closed until further notice.
- Bud & Alley's Pizza Bar and The Taco Bar are doing to go orders. Visit Bud & Alleys to place your online order at the Online ordering Tab and visit the Taco Bar restaurant location to pick up all food to go options.
- Pickle's 8am - 11am Breakfast, 11am - 7pm lunch/dinner call for pick up only: 850-231-5686.
- Wild Bill's Beach Dogs has call in orders with pick up at Pickle's 850-231-0802.
- CocinaCubana and Crêpes du Soleil are open for orders to go with pick up at Cocina Cubana. Order online at Cocina Cubana or call ahead instead at 850-389-0046.
- Amavida Coffee is open for to go orders.
Beginning Monday March 23, Modica Market will be taking e-mail orders for your basic essentials. Email Modicamarket@modicamarket.com for to go orders only. All Deli will be closed. The pick up location is in front of Modica Market.
Visit for specials: Modica Market Specials
For Secure payment please email:NamePhone numberCredit Card Number
- Our housekeeping companies are only using products on the EPA's approved list for use against COVID-19.
- We have a full clean linen process on all vacation rentals at this time. All linens, quilts, and pillow shams are laundered upon every guest check out.
- We have also ordered multiple cases of hand soap. We will be adding these items to all cottages for guests' convenience upon arrival.
- We have also added a final step to our unit sign off process that includes wiping all handles, remotes, and doorknobs throughout the cottages with a disinfectant.
- Vacation rentals continue to be the safest alternative in lodging because guests are not co-mingled with other guests in crowded public spaces.
The health and safety of our guests will always be the number one priority for the team at Homeowner’s Collection and the Seaside, FL community. This is uncharted ground for us all and we are monitoring what is obviously a very fluid situation and will react daily in our decision making based on the information provided by the WHO and the CDC. Vacation rentals continue to be the safest alternative in lodging because guests are not co-mingled with other guests in crowded public spaces.
Information for Travelers:
For Homeowner’s Collection Information on Traveler Insurance click here.
All travelers should refer to the CDC for the most up-to-date travel information.
FLORIDA COVID Public Website and Call Center:
Visit the Florida Department of Health’s dedicated COVID-19 web page for information and guidance regarding COVID-19 in Florida.
For any other questions related to COVID-19 in Florida, please contact the Department’s dedicated COVID-19 Call Center at (866) 779-6121. The call center is available 24 hours per day. Inquiries may be emailed to COVIDfirstname.lastname@example.org