COVID-19 TRAVEL UPDATES - SEASIDE BEACHES ARE OPEN
- The FL Governor has lifted the short term rental ban and we are welcoming guests as of 5/20/20 and taking new reservations. Please call 1-855-411-1557 or visit our website to see availability and book direct online as well.
- Seaside Al Fresco opens May 29, 2020, an open air concept for stores and restaurants. Seaside Commercial Beach access points to reopen May 29th. Learn more on Seaside Al Fresco.
- The pools will have limited capacity on a first-come-first-served basis. The fitness center and yoga room will remain closed. The croquet lawn, shuffleboard, volleyball, and badminton courts will be open for use. We ask that guests bring their own sports equipment. The playground area including the basketball court will remain closed.
- Tennis regulations: *Please bring your own racquets, balls, and other equipment, *Towel service will not be available, *Water will not be available, please bring your own (see Swim & Tennis page for a complete listing of rules)
- The Seaside residential beaches accessed by the residential pavilions for use by our Seaside homeowners and our Seaside rental guests are now open with NO RESTRICTIONS. Please follow social distancing guidelines of less than 10 people are allowed, but must remain 6 feet apart.
- All Seaside restaurants are now open with dining in and to go options. Many restaurants are reservation only with reduced capacity so please visit each restaurant website for restrictions and or make reservations in advance during the busy seasons.
- There will be no Seaside, Florida event programming this summer or fall due to Covid 19.
- Cabana Man is open, visit website in advance for chairs.
- Due to Covid, our check in times for our rentals are 9AM and check out is 5PM due to advanced Covid cleaning protocols for our cottages.
For our Enhanced Covid 19 Operations and Cleaning procedures, visit our Covid Operations & Disinfecting Page.
Information for Travelers:
For Homeowner’s Collection Information on Traveler Insurance click here.
All travelers should refer to the CDC for the most up-to-date travel information.
FLORIDA COVID Public Website and Call Center:
Visit the Florida Department of Health’s dedicated COVID-19 web page for information and guidance regarding COVID-19 in Florida.