COVID-19 TRAVEL UPDATES - SEASIDE RENTALS ARE OPEN
Covid Updates 2.22.21:
- The pools are all heated currently and will remain so until the weather renders heating unnecessary.
- Pool use is first come first served. MEMBERS AND RENTAL GUESTS MUST HAVE THEIR CLUB PASSES TO ENTER THE POOLS.
- West Pool 8am until 6pm the hours of 8-10 are for lap swimming. Maximum occupancy is 66 persons.
- Family Pool 10am until 6pm. Maximum occupancy is 26 persons.
- Adult Pool 10am until 6pm. Maximum occupancy is 28 persons.
- The chair cushions will remain absent and there will be no towel service.
- The grill at the West Pool will not be operational this year.
- Pool hours will be adjusted after the time change.
FITNESS CENTER: The fitness center will be opening to Rental Guests with a Rental Guest Pass by appointment. Club office at 850-231-2284 to make appointments. Hours will be 7am - 5pm daily, available in 1-hour blocks.
TENNIS: For Tennis information and to book court time, lessons, round robins and clinics please call the pro shop at 850-231-2214.
SEASIDE AL FRESCO: Seaside Al Fresco opened May 29, 2020, an open-air concept for stores and restaurants. Seaside Commercial Beach access points reopened on May 29th. Learn more on Seaside Al Fresco.
SEASIDE RESIDENTIAL BEACHES: The Seaside residential beaches accessed by the residential pavilions for use by our Seaside homeowners and our Seaside rental guests are now open with NO RESTRICTIONS. Please follow social distancing guidelines. Cabana Man is open, visit website in advance for chairs.