18 Mar 2020
How will the COVID-19 virus affect visits to Seaside, Florida? Here is the latest information.
The private rental homes of Seaside are still available for visits. Here's everything you need to know about booking, re-scheduling, cancellation, sanitation measures, and what facilities and amenities are available during your stay. See our UPDATE page for any breaking news.
SEASIDE, FLORIDA TOWN UPDATE:
- Seaside cottages are available for rent pending the lift of the FL Governor's travel ban. We are taking reservations for May 22, 2020 and later. We are watching and adjusting dates based on additional information from the Florida governor.
- At this time we can legally take long term vacation rentals equal to or greater then 31 days, available today.
- Travel Ban Update - Counties can submit plans for vacation rentals 5.15.20 update.
- COVID 19 Cancellation Policy - 48 Hour Flexible Cancellation Policy - Valid on bookings made between March 31, 2020 to May 31, 2020. New reservation made during this time period are refundable and may be cancelled up to 48 hours prior to arrival due to Florida Short Term Rental Vacation Ban, Seaside Commercial District Closure, and other COVID 19 Travel restrictions.
- The Seaside residential beaches accessed by the residential pavilions for use by our Seaside homeowners and our Seaside rental guests are now open with NO RESTRICTIONS. Please follow social distancing guidelines of less than 10 people are allowed, but must remain 6 feet apart.
- The SeasideFL Commercial district plans a phased reopening beginning May 29, 2020. Learm more here: Seaside Al Fresco
- Restaurants have the option to offer to go food options. Open in Seaside for to go orders only: Great Southern, Bud & Alley's locations, Pickles, Wild Bill's Hot Dogs, Cocina Cubana, The Shrimp Shack, Crepes du Soleil, Modica Market, and Amavida Coffee.
- Modica Market is taking e-mail orders for your basic essentials. Email Modicamarket@modicamarket.com for to go orders only. All Deli will be closed. Visit for specials: Modica Market Specials
- 30A To Go Dining Options: 30AEats TO GO
REVISED CANCELLATION POLICY:
- Current bookings between March 21 - May 22, 2020 can move their dates to a later time or receive a refund. To cancel your existing reservation please email us at the email contact below due to increased call volume or call 1-855-411-1557. email@example.com
- COVID 19 Cancellation Policy - 48 Hour Flexible Cancellation Policy - Valid on bookings made between March 31, 2020 to May 31, 2020. New reservations made during this time period are refundable and may be cancelled up to 48 hours prior to arrival due to Florida Short Term Rental Vacation Ban, Seaside Commercial District Closure, and other COVID 19 Travel restrictions.
- We are following Governor Desantis and state guidelines in regards to future bookings, we will accept reservations starting after May 22, 2020 or in accordance with the state of FL excecutive orders. We will be evaluating this date based on federal and state guidelines.